About Bella | Resources
Bella and beyond
Whether you’re in a crisis or looking for a good referral, we strive to provide the best resources for optimal and immediate care.
Whatever you’re going through, you’re not alone. Support is a call away.
In the case of a medical emergency, call 911.
Unplanned pregnancy can be a challenging situation. At Bella, our team is dedicated to providing compassionate support and resources for those facing unplanned pregnancies. We offer guidance and practical assistance, empowering individuals to choose life and find hope in difficult circumstances.
Standing With You
Queen of Peace Shelter for Pregnant Women
Alpha Pregnancy Center
End of life care
Our team at Bella aims to educate and support individuals and families in making informed decisions that prioritize comfort, compassion, and the preservation of human dignity until the natural end of life.
Care for the Whole Person Ministry
San Francisco End of Life Ministry
Medical decisions & navigating the San Francisco health system
When it comes to medical decisions and navigating the San Francisco health system, the Bella team is available to provide guidance and support. We offer information regarding medical ethics, end-of-life care, and reproductive health, helping individuals make life-affirming informed choices. We also provide resources to help navigate the healthcare system—and life-affirming healthcare providers and services—in San Francisco.
California Life-Affirming Physicians
Wellness & specialty referrals
Your specialty providers equip you with treatment and tools for lifelong wellness.
Alpha Pregnancy Center
Alpha Pregnancy Center is committed to empowering you to make a fully informed choice regarding your pregnancy. Receive free and confidential services by calling (415) 584-6800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit online at https://www.alphapc.org
- Prenatal classes
- Parenting classes
- Child behavior classes
- Potty training class
- Money management class
- Healing of post abortion emotions
- Life coaching
- Marriage enrichment class
Obria Medical Clinic/RealOptions
Offering a relationship with patients that focuses on wellness for the whole person — your physical, mental, spiritual and social needs. Learn more at: https://www.realoptions.net
- Childbirth classes
- Parenting classes
- Optimal health coaching
Guadalupe Hope Society
The Guadalupe Hope Society is dedicated to aiding pregnant women through the provision of support, resources and educational materials that they may make a more fully informed decision with regard to their pregnancies. They will also provide whatever support is available after birth. For more information email email@example.com or visit online https://guadalupehopesociety.org
- Abortion pill reversal protocol
- Peer pregnancy intervention counseling
- Pregnancy and infant care classes
- Teen abstinence program
- CPR classes
- Crisis resource referrals
Order of Malta Clinic of Northern California
Order of Malta Clinic offers high-quality medical care for the uninsured, regardless of ability to pay. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at https://www.orderofmaltaclinic.com
- All medical services are free
- Laboratory tests, X-rays, mammograms, pap tests and immunizations are provided at no cost
- Primary Care
- Social Services
The Gabriel Project® is a confidential and compassionate outreach to women who are distressed over an unplanned pregnancy. Local parish communities respond in a loving manner to the needs of the mother-to-be, witnessing to the infinite and healing love of God. A trained “Gabriel Angel” from a participating church supports the woman’s choice for life through friendship, encouragement, and prayer throughout her pregnancy. Learn more at https://www.gabrielproject.org
- Pregnancy information and assistance with prenatal care
- Maternity and baby clothes, cribs, strollers, and various baby items
- Referrals for housing, medical care and counseling
- Parenting support or adoption information
The Archdiocese of San Francisco sponsors Project Rachel to help women and men heal the pain of abortion and to find the path to peace and reconciliation. If you are in need of healing because of abortion, please call (415) 614-5567 or email email@example.com. Learn more at https://hopeafterabortion.com
- Retreats for healing after having an abortion
Adoption Center of San Diego
Facing an unplanned pregnancy? Open adoption is available as an option for you. At the Adoption Center of San Diego you choose the adopting parents for your child, a family that shares your faith and values, meets your ideals, and a family that shares your hobbies and interests. Adoption is more than a single event, it is a process that requires preparation, compassion and understanding. Find out more at https://www.sdadopt.org.
- Work with couples to provide support and guidance through educational programs and support groups
- Assist in the facilitation of building a relationship with the birth mother
Children of God for Life
Additional specialists and organizations to support your medical journey.
- Catholic Healthcare Association of the United States
- Find a Catholic Doctor: Catholic Medical Association
- Find a Pro-Life Doctor: American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- American College of Pediatricians
- Americans United for Life
- Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Alliance of Defending Freedom