Here for you today and every tomorrow
The Bella Primary Care team provides a wide range of services for individuals and families, providing for every generation in one clinic.
Comprehensive and personalized primary care services promoting overall well-being. From preventive screenings to managing chronic conditions, we prioritize the physical, emotional, and spiritual health of our patients.
- Annual wellness exams
- Preventative care
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Health promotion and education
- Referrals and coordination of care
- Chronic disease management
- Medication review
- And more…
Our skilled and experienced pediatricians specialize in providing care for children ages six months through adolescence. We strive to create a nurturing and supportive environment, in partnership with parents, for the children and teens entrusted to our care.
- Well child visits
- Vision, hearing, behavioral and developmental screenings
- Coordinated family visits
- School and sport physicals
- And more…
Our team of professional gynecologists provides understanding and comprehensive care for women at every stage of life. From routine exams to specialized treatments, we prioritize women’s health and well-being, both physically and spiritually, ensuring holistic care for each patient.
- Routine gynecological exams (pap smears)
- Menopause management
- STI testing
- Menstrual health and cycle management
Our compassionate healthcare professionals provide accurate pregnancy confirmation and conduct ultrasounds with the utmost care and respect for the mother and her unborn child.
- Free urine pregnancy test
- First trimester ultrasound
- Pregnancy referrals to obstetrics provider
- Progesterone support during pregnancy
We prioritize the well-being of new mothers and offer comprehensive support after childbirth. During this transitional period, our team provides guidance, medical care and emotional support, focused on nurturing both the physical and spiritual aspects of postpartum recovery, ensuring a holistic and compassionate experience.
- Postpartum depression screening and care
- Resources for new moms
- Parent education
- Healing and self-care