SERVICES | ADDITIONAL OFFERINGS
Uniquely Bella, all for you
The team at Bella Primary Care provides even more additional services tailored to your and your loved ones’ needs.
Bella is creating a patient advocacy program for patients and families of loved ones across the country. When illness or trauma create a need for a trustworthy advocate, our team of trained professionals can assist.
Contact us at 415-775-1500 to make an appointment.
- An 18-month-old girl suffered an anoxic brain injury due to a drowning accident and was transferred to the UCSF medical center. A Bella provider offered to attend the medical team meeting with the family the following day. The parents were so afraid of the meeting and what might follow, and their gratitude for advocacy was humbling. It was an honor to be able to ease their pain on one of the worst days of their lives. Bella staff members have continued to support the family on their daughter’s recovery journey.
Bella staff will come to your home to provide primary care services, IV fluid administration for dehydration, and IV medication administration (antibiotics, etc.).
- Avoid the busy emergency rooms for non-emergency medical care
- Care for the elderly or sick in the comfort of their home
- Care for yourself or any adult family member for whom an office visit is less ideal
IV (intravenous) infusion is a common solution for efficient fluid replacement, antibiotic care, and vitamin infusion. Bella offers infusion services in-clinic or at home.
- Receive care for dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, or an infection requiring IV antibiotics
- Avoid the emergency room
Avoid going to another location and waiting in line at clinical laboratories. Bella offers the convenience of in-office blood draws for patients and referrals. We’ll collect the specimen, send it to the lab (Quest or Labcorp), and you’ll receive the results online.
- Not a Bella patient? Your provider can order your lab tests through Quest or Labcorp and send a requisition to our office. We’ll draw your labs and test results will be available to you and your ordering provider when ready.